- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 36 Rolo candies, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt butter.
- Combine cake mix and nuts. Stir in butter and milk until blended.
- Spread half of mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place Rolo halves, cut side down, onto warm crust.
- Drop remaining mixture by spoon evenly over Rolo candies in pan. Do not spread.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting.