Royal Raspberry Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 2/3 cups white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crust: Combine cake mix with butter and mix with fork until crumbly. Reserve
one cup for topping.
- Press the remaining amount into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Layer: Carefully spread the 1/2 cup raspberry preserves over crust.
- Filling: Mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, eggs and raspberry preserves
- Spread over the crust and then sprinkle the reserve cake mix on top,
and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Yield: 24 to 30 squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes