- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow butter cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Mix together cake mix, 1 egg and butter. Pat out onto a 15 1/2 x 11-inch cake
- Mix confectioners' sugar, 2 eggs, cream cheese and rum extract. Spread this
mixture on top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes