Salted Peanut Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups salted peanuts (without red skins)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Mix cake mix with 1/4 cup butter and egg until crumbly. Press into 9 x 13-inch
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour marshmallows over crust.
- Bake for 3 minutes more. Remove
from oven; set aside.
- Melt together peanut butter chips, syrup, 1/2 cup butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix together peanuts and cereal in large bowl. Pour peanut butter chips mixture
over this. Stir well, then pour and spread over marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for a short time, then cut into small squares.