Samoa Kiss Brownies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup mini Hershey's Kisses
- 3/4 cup melted caramels
- 1/2 box Samoa Cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
- Mini Hershey's Kisses, melted
- Mix together cake mix, evaporated milk and melted butter.
- Pour half of the mixture
into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mini Hershey's Kisses over the baked cake.
- Spread melted caramel over the Kisses, then the crushed Samoa Cookies.
- Top with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut.
- Drop the other half of the cake batter on this.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted mini Hershey's Kisses and sprinkle with more coconut.
Yield: 24 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes