- 2 boxes Brownie Supreme mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can black cherries, pitted (not pie filling)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Mix well after combining all
- Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes