Simple Lemon Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 small box lemon pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 5 teaspoons water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup
for topping, press remainder in the bottom of a greased 15 x 10-inch pan.
- Combine pudding, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Spread over crust, then sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and water. Drizzle over warm
- Cool completely and store in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes