Bring everyone’s favorite campfire treat inside with this simply delicious, ooey-gooey
recipe for S’more Brownies. Layer box brownie mix over Graham crackers, bake, then
top with marshmallows, Graham cracker pieces and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 9 broken in half (18 pieces) whole Graham crackers, divided
- 1 (18.3 ounce) box traditional 13 x 9-inch chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides.
Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 15 Graham cracker halves into bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- Break remaining Graham cracker halves into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels. Spread over Graham crackers in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out
still slightly sticky; remove from oven.
- Heat broiler.
- Sprinkle remaining Graham cracker pieces and marshmallows over warm brownies.
- Broil for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown. Watch carefully
as browning occurs very fast! A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup morsels.
- Cool for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars
with wet knife.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Prep: 10 min | Cooking: 26 min | Yield: 30 servings
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes