- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix without pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or spray cookie sheets.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl until well mixed. Roll dough into
1-inch balls; roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and flatten with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes or till set.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute then cool on a piece of foil on a flat surface.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 6:00 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes