Snickers or Milky Way Brownies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large bag Snickers or Milky Way bars
- Mix cake mix with melted margarine and condensed milk. Spread out half of the
mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Slice candy bars into thin slices. Lay slices on top of the baked crust.
- Crumble remaining batter on top of the candy bars. It will have a crumbly texture, and you
do not need to spread it on top to make it smooth.
- Return brownies to oven and bake for 20 minutes more.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes