Soft Oreo Cookies
- 2 (18 1/2 ounce) boxes devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Cookies: Cream together eggs and shortening; slowly add cake mixes. Roll dough
into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- To flatten cookies, tap cookie sheet on hard surface immediately after removing
from the oven.
- Let cookies cool, then spread filling between two cookies.
- Filling: Mix together ingredients and sandwich between two cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes