Speedy Cutout Cookies
- 1 (11 ounce) package Betty Crocker pie crust mix or sticks
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pie crust mix, sugar and baking soda.
- Stir in egg, water and vanilla extract until dough holds together.
- Divide dough. Roll out 1/8-inch thick. Cut out shapes.
- Bake until edges are lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Frost, if desired.