Speedy Ginger Cookies
- 1 (14 ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/18/02 8:20:05 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes