Speedy Little Devils
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix and butter in a bowl and blend until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup
- Press remaining cake mix mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Spread peanut
butter over cake mixture; spread Marshmallow Creme over peanut butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
>> CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.