Strawberry Cloud Brownie Bars
- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate syrup for drizzle
- Prepare brownies as directed on box.
- Bake brownies in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in Cool whip. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Place sliced strawberries so each bar has some. Drizzle chocolate syrup over all.
- Slice and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes