Sweet Strawberry Balls
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package white or vanilla chips
- 1-2 cups granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mixes in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and water then blend until smooth.
- Stir in white chips and chill dough for 10-15 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Drop dough, by heaping tablespoons, into sugar and roll until ball is coated
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until just set, but do not over-bake. Cookies will appear
slightly under-baked when removed from oven, but they will harden nicely when cooled.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes