Tropical Banana Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Banana Supreme Deluxe cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium bananas)
- Pecan halves, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased
cookie sheet. If desired, top each cookie with a pecan half.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute, then remove to rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes