Vacuum Cleaner Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (without pudding)
- 3 eggs, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecan
- Combine butter, cake mix and one egg. Stir together until dry ingredients are
- Pat mixture into bottom of well-greased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- Beat remaining two eggs lightly, then beat in cream cheese and confectioners'
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Pour over mixture in jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.