- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dry cake mix (cherry, lemon, etc.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Dough will be stiff.
- Drop by small spoonsful into confectioners' sugar.
- Roll into a ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Do not flatten balls before baking.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Don't over-bake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes