7-Up Cherry Dessert
- 2 cans ready to use cherry pie filling
- 1 can regular 7-Up (not diet)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl mix well the pie filling and 7-Up.
- After thoroughly mixed, pour into an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle DRY cake mix over the top and and very lightly stir ONLY until slightly moistened. Do not over-mix.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- May be served with whipped cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes