- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 6 medium tart apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine slices with sugar and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of cake mix over the top.
- Toss until apples are completely coated.
- Spoon into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place remaining cake mix in medium bowl.
- Dribble 1/2 cup melted butter over the
top. Toss until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle over partially cooked apple mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer or until the top is puffed and yellow.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes