Best Ever Pumpkin Bars
These are better than pumpkin pie, and the almond extract makes them really super
- 1 box yellow cake mix, reserve 1/2 cup to add to the topping
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and 1 egg. Press into 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and beat on medium with hand mixer until combined.
Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until center is set.
- You could add chopped nuts to the crust.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Henry Parker.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes