Best Ever Pumpkin Bars
These are better than pumpkin pie, and the almond extract makes them really super
- 1 box yellow cake mix, reserve 1/2 cup to add to the topping
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and 1 egg. Press into 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and beat on medium with hand mixer until combined.
Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until center is set.
- You could add chopped nuts to the crust.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Henry Parker.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.