Blueberry Deep Dish Pie
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 small box Jiffy yellow cake mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Put blueberry filling in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Top with ice cream to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes