Brownie Mint Pie
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package chocolate mints*
- 1 (15.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) deep-dish frozen pastry shell
- Vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge topping
* Andes are good.
- Chop chocolate mints; set aside 3 tablespoons.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring remaining chopped
mints into brownie batter. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done; cool slightly.
- Serve with ice cream, hot fudge topping and 3 tablespoons chopped mints.