Recipes Made with Cake Mixes
Brownie-Raspberry Sherbet Dessert
- 1 package double fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet
- 12 ounces frozen, dry-pack raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thaw raspberries; soften sherbet. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare, bake, and cool brownies according to package directions for 2 egg brownies.
- Spread softened sherbet over cooled brownies. Freeze.
- For sauce, combine thawed berries and sugar in small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
Simmer until berries are soft.
- Push mixture through sieve into small bowl.
- Cool completely.
- To serve, cut into squares.
- Spoon raspberry sauce over each serving and top with
a dollop of whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.