Butter Brickle Peach Delight
- 1 large can peaches, undrained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter brickle cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put peaches in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Pour butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes