Cantaloupe Cheesecake Squares
A to-die-for dessert for cheesecake fanatics everywhere.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pureed cantaloupe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Set aside 1 cup dry cake mix.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil to a crumbly consistency. Press into
bottom and sides of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and salt.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix. Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed gradually add cantaloupe, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until center is firm.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes