Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 (21.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Peanut Butter-Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
Peanut Butter-Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- Spread brownie batter in pie plate; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake until center is set, 30 to 35 minutes; cool.
- Peanut Butter-Cream Cheese Filling: Mix sugar, peanut butter, milk and cream
cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl until
stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into pie shell.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate any remaining pie.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes