Coconut Peach Cobbler
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 box Snackin' Cake coconut pecan cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spread pie filling in ungreased 8-inch square baking pan or 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Mix dry cake mix, egg and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake until light brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Yield: 9 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes