- 1 box Duncan Hines Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine dry cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives; mix in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes