Death by Chocolate
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup melted chocolate or 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together cake mix, instant pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water and eggs.
- Mix in chocolate chips and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan; bake for 50 minutes. If using two 9-inch round
pans, bake for 40 minutes.
- Drizzle melted chocolate or confectioners' sugar over the cake.
Using a Bundt pan also works well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes