Easy Peach Dessert
- 3 1/2 cups sliced peaches (sprinkle with a little sugar to bring out some juice) or use 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix dry (or French vanilla)
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Flaked coconut
- 8 ounces whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the peaches into chunks. Pour peaches and juice into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches.
- Drizzle with the butter.
- Sprinkle on the nuts.
- Sprinkle on the coconut.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. Top with whipped cream.
Yield: 12 servings
Posted by cakegirl62 at Recipe Goldmine 9/15/02 11:19:01 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes