Fruity Angel Dessert
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white angel food cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla or lemon instant pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping with real cream, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, cut into halves or fourths
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bake and cool cake as directed on package.
- Trim brown crust and discard. Tear cake into about 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding except use
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place 1/3 of cake pieces in 3-quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, 1/2 strawberries, 1/3 of cake pieces
and 1/3 of pudding mixture.
- Slice kiwi fruit. Cut each slice in half. Place slices against side of bowl.
- Top with remaining cake pieces, pudding mixture and strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until chilled.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes