This is delicious. I have made it many times during the summer. Hope you enjoy
it as much as we do.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 (20
ounce) can crushed pineapples well drained
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 4 cups cold milk
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 13 x 9-inch baking pans and set aside.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on package. Pour the batter equally into
the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tester inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mixes, milk and coconut extract, beating
for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and beat well.
- Stir in pineapple and spread
over cooled cakes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with coconut.
- Finish off
the cake with maraschino cherries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
>> Other Dessert Recipes