Heavenly Peach Pie
This is delicious served warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
- 2 1/2 cups fresh peaches or 1 large can sliced peaches with juice
- 1 small box peach gelatin
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour peaches into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over peaches.
- Sprinkle cake mix over gelatin.
- Dot evenly over cake mix 1 stick butter or margarine.
- Punch holes in mixture with knife.
- Pour water on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes