Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- Ice cream (any flavor)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, shortening, butter, vanilla extract and half of the cake mix until
- Stir in the remaining cake mix until smooth.
- Roll dough out and cut out into desired shapes.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While still hot from the oven, poke with a fork.
- Cut ice cream the same shape as cookies.
- Sandwich ice cream between 2 cookies and freeze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes