Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen boysenberries
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- Spread the mixed berries on the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle the white cake mix over the fruit.
- Spread the boysenberries over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the boysenberries and slowly pour melted butter over the entire contents.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes, until cake mix looks slightly brown.
- Let cobbler stand until cool enough to serve.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip.