Nutty Apricot Crisp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (29 ounce) can apricots, with syrup
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a well-buttered 13 x 9-inch pan, layer ingredients in order given.
- Cut apricot halves in 2 or 3 pieces; pour pieces and syrup into buttered pan,
and sprinkle cake mix over apricots.
- Slice butter or margarine evenly over all.
- Sprinkle with pecans and coconut.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. If it begins to brown too fast, cover with aluminum
foil the last 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes