- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained, juice reserved
- 1 large box peach flavored gelatin
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place peaches in bottom of 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle dry peach gelatin over peaches.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over gelatin.
- Cut up butter and distribute over cake mix.
- Pour 1 cup of reserved peach juice
and 1/2 cup of water over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until the top is browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes