Peanut Butter Fudge Mousse
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate bar, chilled and then grated
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour the bottom ONLY of a 9 x 13-inch
- In a large mixing bowl at medium speed, combine all the base ingredients and
- Spread the mixture evenly over the greased bottom of the baking dish and
bake for 20 to 25 minutes. DO NOT OVER-BAKE!
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar together
until crumbly at low speed. Set this aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth; then add the milk, Cool
Whip and pudding and beat on low for 2 minutes with mixer.
- Pour half of this mixture
over the cooled base and then sprinkle the peanut butter/sugar mixture over this.
- Layer again with the remaining mixture and top with peanuts that you press into
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes