- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set aside 2/3 cup of the cake mix for use in the filling.
- Melt butter, then stir in cake mix and egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients except nuts for 3 minutes at medium speed of electric
- Add nuts and pour into baked pie crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes