Pineapple Coconut Dessert
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour pineapple into buttered 9-inch square cake pan; sprinkle with coconut.
- Spread dry cake mix evenly over coconut and pour butter over all.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes