Praline Chocolate Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box super moist butter yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 container Betty Crocker coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Caramel topping (optional garnish)
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Pecan halves (optional garnish)
- Toasted coconut (optional garnish)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together dry cake mix, butter and cocoa. Press evenly into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together frosting, milk, raisins, flour and egg, using same bowl, until
- Pour evenly over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 45-48 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Garnish each serving with remaining ingredients as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes