As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix first five ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture, then sprinkle with nuts.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes