- 1 (18.25 ounce) box plain yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix. Melt 1/2 cup of the butter and mix with remaining
cake mix and 1 egg. Spread in bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Mix together brown sugar, milk, cinnamon, 3 eggs and pumpkin. Pour over cake
- Combine the reserved cup of cake mix, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup of softened
margarine. Crumble over second layer and bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.