Raspberry Angel Dome
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, optional
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare and bake the angel food cake according to package directions, cool and
cut cake into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Mix the gelatine and sugar together.
- Stir in the raspberry juice and water. Bring
to a boil, stirring constantly until dissolved.
- Chill until it starts to set.
- Whip 1/2 the whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Beat the gelatine mixture on high speed of electric mixer until light.
- Fold in the whipped cream and berries.
- Line a large bowl with plastic wrap.
- Put 1/3 of the cake cubes into bowl.
- Cover with 1/3 of the gelatin mixture, pressing in lightly.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Turn out rounded side up onto serving platter.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Whip remaining cream until stiff and frost cake with the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes