Turtle Brownie Dessert
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 7 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 20 NESTLÉ SIGNATURES TURTLES Candies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 5 tablespoons evaporated milk in large bowl;
stir until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread half of cake mix mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Microwave morsels and remaining evaporated milk in small, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their
original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals,
stirring until smooth.
- Gently spread over cake layer.
- Place candy on cake layer; drop remaining cake mix mixture by heaping teaspoon
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 20 brownies
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Dessert Recipes