- 1 (15.25 ounce) box white cake mix (no pudding in mix)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries in sugar or syrup, thawed
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- Drain berries, reserving liquid. Add enough water to reserved berry liquid to
make 1 1/3 cups.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, berry liquid, egg whites, oil and extracts.
Beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in thawed berries.
- Spoon into baking cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in pan on rack for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
To make a cake, use a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking pan, and bake
at 350 degrees F for 32 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.