Boston Cream Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 1/4 cup instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container dark chocolate frosting
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate pudding.
- Use tip of sharp knife to gently poke small hole into bottom of each cupcake.
- Place pudding in pastry bag fitted with small round pastry tip. Place tip inside
hole at bottom of cupcake; gently squeeze bag to fill cupcake with pudding.
- Repeat with remaining cupcakes and pudding.
- Place frosting in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir.
- Frost tops of cupcakes.
Yield: 22 cupcakes
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.