Brownie Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 18 foil bake cups
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (19 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup candy coated peanut butter candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil bake cups in muffin pans or on a cookie
sheet; set aside.
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg in bowl with electric mixer;
- Prepare brownie batter following package directions; set aside.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter mixture in center of each bake cup.
- With spoon or small ice cream scoop, fill bake cups half full with brownie batter.
- Sprinkle each cupcake with peanut butter candies.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Do not over-bake.
Makes 18 brownie cupcakes with 254 calories per serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.