Brownie Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 18 foil bake cups
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (19 ounce) box fudge brownie
- 1/2 cup candy coated peanut butter candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil bake cups in muffin pans or on a cookie
sheet; set aside.
- Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg in bowl with electric mixer;
- Prepare brownie batter following package directions; set aside.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter mixture in center of each bake cup.
- With spoon or small ice cream scoop, fill bake cups half full with brownie batter.
- Sprinkle each cupcake with peanut butter candies.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Do not over-bake.
Makes 18 brownie cupcakes with 254 calories per serving.